Pages

lundi 28 avril 2014

Spring Purple Feeling

Hello dear readers,

Today I invite you to join me in my Purple world where everything is peaceful and full of flowers. 




Since I remember, my favorite color was always Purple. My first dress bought by my parents was purple and even my child room.
There is something magical with this color, every time that I find something in purple I'm like hypnotized.



I'm happy to show you the pictures of our Spring shooting with Damona-Art
Also for the next months we will have some more shoots coming up as we have teamed up to make more fabulous pictures together. 
I'm really excited !


Picture by Damona-Art
Makeup / Hair / Styling by me
Concept by Acid Doll & Damona-Art
Earrings and ring by Glitter Paradise 
Hat by Jazzafine. pieces full of verve
Dress: Bernie Dexter
Pearl necklace from Collectif Clothing
Location: My Purple heaven - in Belgium
April 2014


Blossom to blossom, we were enchanted by the smell of these wonderful and amazing 180 year old trees. If we could only add the smell of these blossoms with the pictures, you would be enchanted as well.


Enjoy your loved ones, feel the love we give you today, as life is too short to just let go of the feel good moments.....


On this shooting I collaborated with Glitter Paradise for the lovely jewelry and Jazzafine for this beautiful fascinator.
I'm happy and proud to have such talented people around me.
With all my heart: Thank you.

(Pink Fujifilm instax mini 8 camera)


I received a lot of questions on Instagram and Facebook about my makeup and the products that I used so here is some details:

- Primer: The POREfessional from Benefit Cosmetics

- Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 mixed with NC10 + MAC Pro Longwear concealer NC15 

- Powder: Violet Brightening from Besame Cosmetics

- Lipstick: Portrait Pink from Besame Cosmetics

- Eyeliner: Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner from Gemey Mabelline

- Lashes: Ardell Lashes


Keep you eyes opened for the second part of this shooting. 
A wonderful and relaxing afternoon in this beautiful garden.


With Love,