Pages

mardi 23 décembre 2014

* Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays *

Dear readers,

It's this time again of the year, Holidays Seasons and most of all Christmas who's coming.

This is an opportunity to share moments of joy and love with your loved ones and this is what I wish you the most this year. We never say enough how much we love someone.
 Feel the love, share the love and warm your heart with your family, friends, husband, sisters and brothers.
That's what Christmas means for me.

Close your eyes and make a wish.
Have a Beautiful Christmas.









Photographer - Onirique
Make-up / Hair / Styling by me
Dress - Bernie Dexter
Hat - Jazzafine
Jewelry - Glitter Paradise
Shoes - Miss L Fire
White faux fur - Cherry Lips




Photographer - Onirique 
Make-up / Hair / Styling by me
Skirt and Blouse - Nudeedudee
Jewelry - Glitter Paradise
Hair Flower - Sophisticated Lady

With all my Love,